May 1, 2012

Peter and Rachel got married on Saturday and what a wonderful event it was! We laughed, we cried, we celebrated and rejoiced with our new family.
Friday night kicked off the activities with the rehearsal dinner. 

Abby and Eli were excited to finally see their Uncle Peter and Aunt Rachel all dressed up and ready to go.

Rachel and Peter gave Eli and Abby cameras to keep them busy while waiting for the wedding to begin.

Melissa and Kelsey each had a reading during the ceremony.

Abby the flower girl and Eli the ring bearer did their job beautifully!

My aunt was able to attend the wedding (and I know my mom was there in spirit too!).

First dance as Mr. & Mrs. Cougan.


Sometimes it is hard to believe that this much time has passed from my little baby boy. . .

to a married man! What a wonderful man he is and I could not be happier for him and Rachel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Manager