April 15, 2012

B-Z's Cabin = FUN!

I went to B-Z's cabin this weekend on one of the few sunny weekends this spring has offered. Fun, relaxed and beautiful, B is an excellent host!!  We went on an amazing snowshoe hike on the Iron Horse Trail (at least I think that's where we were) and it made me recall the only other time in my life I snowshoed with my college boyfriend Toby - what an excellent memory for certain!  Even a flat tire on the way home could not diminish the joy of spending time with a best friend.  Thanks B-Z for a great way to relax before the BIG Wedding - T-minus 13 days and counting!!

2 comments:

  1. had a great time too, you are a wonderful guest (though not really a guest) you are welcome ANYTIME,(as is your family)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun trip. so nice to have a BFF that can make having a flat tire still be fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Site Manager