January 12, 2014

Sure, I've been busy . . .

. . . but it turns out blogging is both exhausting and somewhat boring writing about my life because everything I write sounds like a bad holiday newsletter . . .

Here's what I've been up to; I rode a bike in India (amazing - the most overused word in 2013 - but it really, really was!), I spent a lot of fun time with my children and grandchildren, I went to a couple of awesome holiday parties (one of which I hosted - the 36th Annual Cougan/Davis dinner), I worked - a lot, I was a lucky, lucky girl who got to go to Hawaii the day after Christmas, I am expecting my fourth grandchild any day now (being an expectant grandparent is so much more fun than being the expectant mom), and I have absolutely no complaints with the exception of a few sore muscles and joints which are totally age related but maybe I'll address that in a different blog entry.  Simply put, and I am not sure why me, but I'm blessed . . . here are the pictures.



































Hoping for great blessings and adventures in 2014!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! You blogged. Keep 'em coming. You always have such a positive outlook on life and it's refreshing to read.

    ReplyDelete

Site Manager