December 13, 2012

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

The holidays have officially kicked off with the Cougan/Davis Christmas dinner - we celebrated our 35th year of the annual gathering this past weekend.  Six kids, five years-old and under, and 11 adults creates a lot of activity and noise but also a lot of fun!

Our original five children all grown up! 
Five of the six grandchildren - my two on the left side, B-Z and Bob's three of their four grandchildren on the right (Maddy did not want to be in the picture). 
And to think, this gathering started with seven of us, B-Z, Bob, 2 year-old Kip, Walt, me, Melissa and Kelsey . . .  my oh my how we've grown!

Eli and Abby saw Santa but Abby was feeling a little less than enthusiastic about sitting on Santa's lap.
Looking for the perfect tree.
My tree is up, house is decorated, now I need to get those gifts wrapped . . . but maybe I should finish shopping first! 









1 comment:

  1. my favorite part of the holidays. Especially now that I get to say "tag,you're it!!" Love all of our kids to pieces, and great new background.

    ReplyDelete

Site Manager